RBD uses the host name and port defined under Window > Preferences > EGL >
Service when generating the WSDLs. You should confirm this port number
matches the port number used by your application server. If not, change it
in the preferences, right-click on your EGL Web/services project, select
Generate, republish the application, and then try the service again.

Will Smythe
Product Line Manager
Host Integration, HATS, Rational Business Developer, and EGL
IBM Rational Software, RTP, NC
919.254.8771
smythew@xxxxxxxxxx

Visit the EGL Cafe - http://www.ibm.com/rational/eglcafe

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|"tim" <tim2006@xxxxxxxxxxx> |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|<egl-i@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|12/30/2008 01:23 PM |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject: |
|------------>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|[EGL-i] Preview rui handler error message |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Sent by: |
|------------>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|egl-i-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I am previewing my rui program in RBD 7.5.1 and get the following message
when I try to access a service wsdl. The wsdl was created from an egl
service program. I have included code below.

IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
java.net.ConnectException
Connection refused: connect

---------------------

Service Program:

---------------------

package servicespkg;

// service

service cmastsvc

function getrecord()

syslib.writeStdout("getrecord service
called........................");

end

function justamessage()

syslib.writeStdout("justamessage
called.......................");

end

end

----------

Interface

----------

package servicespkg;

interface cmastsvc{@xml {name="cmastsvc", namespace="http://servicespkg"}}

function getrecord(){@xml {name="getrecord"}};

function justamessage(){@xml {name="justamessage"}};

end

-------------------

RichUi Program

-------------------

package ruipkg;

import egl.ui.rui.Event;

import servicespkg.cmastsvc;

handler pgm1 type RUIhandler {initialUI = [ Box ],onConstructionFunction =
initialization}

TextLabel com.ibm.egl.rui.widgets.TextLabel{ text="TextLabel" };

Button com.ibm.egl.rui.widgets.Button{ text="Button", onClick ::=
Button_onClick };

TextField com.ibm.egl.rui.widgets.TextField{};

Box com.ibm.egl.rui.widgets.Box{ padding=8,

children = [ TextField, Button, TextLabel ] };

function initialization()

end

function Button_onClick(event Event in)

ccmastsvc cmastsvc{@BindService {bindingKey = ""}};

call ccmastsvc.justamessage() returning to cccb;

end

function cccb()

TextLabel.text = "service call complete";

end

end

----------

WSDL code

----------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions

targetNamespace="http://servicespkg";

xmlns:tns="http://servicespkg";

xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";

xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

<wsdl:types>

<schema

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";

targetNamespace="http://servicespkg";

xmlns:tns="http://servicespkg";

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

<element name="justamessage">

<complexType>

<sequence>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="justamessageResponse">

<complexType>

<sequence>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="getrecord">

<complexType>

<sequence>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

<element name="getrecordResponse">

<complexType>

<sequence>

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

</schema>

</wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message name="getrecordRequest">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:getrecord"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="getrecordResponse">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:getrecordResponse"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="justamessageRequest">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:justamessage"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="justamessageResponse">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:justamessageResponse"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="cmastsvc">

<wsdl:operation name="getrecord">

<wsdl:documentation>EGL_PARAMETER_ORDER </wsdl:documentation>

<wsdl:input name="getrecordRequest" message="tns:getrecordRequest"/>

<wsdl:output name="getrecordResponse"
message="tns:getrecordResponse"/>

</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="justamessage">

<wsdl:documentation>EGL_PARAMETER_ORDER </wsdl:documentation>

<wsdl:input name="justamessageRequest"
message="tns:justamessageRequest"/>

<wsdl:output name="justamessageResponse"
message="tns:justamessageResponse"/>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="cmastsvcBinding" type="tns:cmastsvc">

<wsdlsoap:binding style="document"

<wsdl:operation name="getrecord">

<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="getrecordRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output name="getrecordResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="justamessage">

<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="justamessageRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output name="justamessageResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="cmastsvcService">

<wsdl:port name="Cmastsvc" binding="tns:cmastsvcBinding">

<wsdlsoap:address
location=":http://localhost:9080/amssvcpkg/services/cmastsvc"/>

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

--------------------

Build Descriptor

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<egl:deployment xmlns:egl="http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/egl/deployment/7.0";>

<bindings>

<webBinding enableGeneration="true" interface="servicespkg.cmastsvc"
name="cmastsvc" uri="" wsdlLocation="cmastsvc.wsdl" wsdlPort="Cmastsvc"
wsdlService="cmastsvcService"/>

</bindings>

</egl:deployment>