Is there anyone out there who's had success using BIRT with EGL? I'm trying to do the BIRT tutorial in the BIRT_EGL document found on the EGL Cafe. I've run into a problem, and have no idea what to do to fix the problem. I've posted my question on the forum but, haven't gotten a reply to my latest question. My question on the EGL forum can be found here.

http://www-949.ibm.com/software/rational/cafe/thread/1416?tstart=0

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm anxious to get BIRT up and running.

Sincerely,
Michael Soucy