The saga continues...

I have WAS configured for EIM, verified with the testIdentityToken application. I have incorporated portions of the testIdentityToken source into my EGL code. It appears to obtain an IdentityToken correctly, but the actual iSeries connection, "AS400.connectService(AS400.RECORDACCESS)", returns a "com.ibm.as400.access.AS400SecurityException: User ID is not known." error.

This thread ...