I look forward to seeing what gets put in the EGL Exchange part. I am
guessing this will have chunks of best practice code along with things like
"how to build a dataset UI widget without loading the whole SQL result set
into memory"?

This begs a question I have been wondering for awhile now. How is IBM
marketing this to the world overall (outside of the i)? I have been waiting
to see ads in SDTimes and the like, but I don't recall anything. Definitely
not as much hype as Microsoft is able to milk out of the trade rags (whether
they be i related or not).

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>