Domino on Power 10.
Domino on IBM i 7.5
Still waiting for HCL to come out with support for Domino on Power 10. They
said it would come out shortly after Domino 12.0.2. My definition of
shortly differs from that of a geologist. Anyways, I am going to show you
something that's not supported.
Not Supported. But seems to work just fine.
I have Domino 12.0 running on a Power 10 9105-41B
This lpar is on IBM i 7.4, cume 22328, TR 7.
It will be upgraded to 7.5 this week.
I have lpars on a Power 9 already on 7.5 running this same version of
Domino and have been running it for months.
Based on testing I've done with past upgrades of IBM i the biggest saving
grace with IBM i 7.5 is that IBM did not drop a version of Java from 7.4.
Normally Domino tends to like the lowest version of Java currently
supported. With past upgrades I could pinpoint this error precisely.
Luckily 7.5 is not a problem.
Again, unsupported, YMMV, etc.
If you're wondering why I was still running 7.4 after 7.5 has been out so
long it was because these lpars came from a Power 8.
The Power 8 is now undergoing it's disk wipe for decommissioning.
Burn the boats.

Ideas submitted to HCL for Power 10 and IBM i 7.5 and their responses.
https://domino-ideas.hcltechsw.com/ideas/DOMINO-I-2092
https://domino-ideas.hcltechsw.com/ideas/DOMINO-I-2087

#IBMChampion