We have a website served up by Domino on an IBM i lpar in our DMZ.
Actually it serves up multiple sites such as <x>.dekko.com, <y>.dekko.com, etc. Most of these work fine.
However we just fired up <z>.dekko.com to serve up a 57MB mp4 file.
It's pretty slow to start when viewed internally, but it works.
This slowness is exacerbated when viewed externally. To the point that http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com times it out. Turning off the wifi on my phone and trying it times out also. 3/5 bars at my desk.
Trying to decide why this video takes so long to start.

Line description settings? Has been around awhile. Could be some are rather dated.

Change TCP/IP Attributes (CHGTCPA)
TCP keep alive . . . . . . . . . 120
TCP urgent pointer . . . . . . . *BSD
TCP receive buffer size . . . . 65535
TCP send buffer size . . . . . . 65535
TCP R1 retransmission count . . 3
TCP R2 retransmission count . . 16
TCP minimum retransmit time . . 250
TCP time-wait timeout . . . . . 120

Disks? It's a guest. The hosting IBM i lpar is all SSD.
WRKDSKSTS
Size % I/O Request Read Write Read Write %
Unit Type (G) Used Rqs Size (K) Rqs Rqs (K) (K) Busy
1 6B22 74 35.7 .5 5.8 .0 .5 .0 5.8 0
2 6B22 74 35.7 .5 5.2 .1 .4 4.5 5.4 0
3 6B22 74 35.7 .9 9.2 .0 .9 .0 9.2 0
4 6B22 74 35.7 .7 5.7 .0 .7 4.5 5.8 0
5 6B22 74 35.7 1.1 4.8 .0 1.1 4.5 4.8 0
6 6B22 74 35.7 1.0 5.5 .0 1.0 .0 5.5 0
7 6B22 74 35.7 .4 5.2 .0 .4 .0 5.2 0
8 6B22 74 35.7 .6 10.5 .0 .6 .0 10.5 0
This was after hitting F5 to refresh after about a minute. So %busy is bored.

Display System Status
% CPU used . . . . . . . : 1.0
Elapsed time . . . . . . : 00:00:03
Jobs in system . . . . . : 1718
Sys Pool Reserved Max ------DB------- ----Non-DB-----
Pool Size M Size M Act Faults Pages Faults Pages
1 2394.74 1218.73 +++++ .0 .0 .0 .0
2 22463.86 11.35 392 .0 .0 1.1 8.8
3 7472.35 .00 82 .0 .0 .3 .5
4 81.02 .00 5 .0 .0 .0 .0

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com