Who say’s you’re not ? 😉

If not for email does that mean you’re either running Domino for fun or you have old Lotuscript apps/databases in play ?

I’m guessing new development isn’t focused on Domino. Or maybe it is…..

I guess with your dodgy feedback it’s hard to tell.

Would be interesting to know what apps you still run. I have seen many a company moving on from Domino.

But it’s ok if you don’t feel comfortable answering.

Regards,

Richard Schoen

Web: http://www.richardschoen.net

Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>