<hcl>
Upon further collaboration with our extended team and checking logs, we found nothing on the logs provided to have the upgrade done cause the issue. Error might had appear from the cache of the SmartUpg.nsf but this is just a probability since we have a limited information based from the facts provided. Reproducing the issue with some debugging enabled might help us determine the cause of issue.
</hcl>

<robreply>
So, how would I go about and get this debugging? Would the steps involve:
1 - Restoring from backup to back when we were still on 10.0.1 and not 10.0.1FP4
2 - Run fixup/compact/updall to ensure that the databases are not corrupted.
3 - Fire off some sort of debug capability which will run all the time during the DLTLICPGM of 10.0.1 and the RSTLICPGM of 10.0.1FP4
4 - Before starting the servers, after the upgrade to 10.0.1FP4, modify the notes.ini to add some special level of debugging?
5 - Start the servers.
6 - Run fixup/compact/updall to see if the databases are corrupted
7 - Run a DESIGN
8 - Run fixup/compact/updall to see if the databases are corrupted
9 - Restart the servers, as recommended after the first DESIGN after an upgrade
10 - After the server restart, run fixup/compact/updall to see if the databases are corrupted
11 - Turn the data over to HCL so we can then get weekly updates that the engineers are looking at the data.
12 - Have step 11 continue on for months.
Is the process you envision?
</robreply>