From: Domino400 <domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 8:41 AM
To: Lotus Domino on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Domino 10.0.1 experiences: Server Restart Notification

You know that field in the server document, "Mail Fault Notification to:"? This is what it is used for:
Fault Recovery Notification: Server QUALITY3/DEKKO was restarted after a fault on 02/27/2019 12:42:37

Hopefully they will figure out why this 10.0.1 server faulted on it's own. I have so many of these on my 9.0.1FP10 servers that the tickets drag on for months. So it doesn't initially make me paranoid about 10.0.1. I was kind of hoping they'd go away though.

HCL tends to blame our agent code. Which, to me, makes about as much sense as blaming the IPL of an lpar of IBM i because some RPG programmer had a divide by zero error.
HCL: The nsd shows the agent was running at the time of the system fault.
Me: The agent runs a bazillion times a day doing transactions from our ERP into Domino. So I think it's just a coincidence. It didn't fault the system the other gazillion times it ran.