I thought I'd ask the people on the Domino list since this information is
coming from a Domino database and maybe we could figure out how to alter
the URL to give me the view I want.

Basically I am trying to get a list of PTF's in an XML format so that I
can use SQL XML to get a list of PTF's much like the service
Group_Ptf_Currency does.

I have found this view
http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/WWWPTFBYDATE?ReadViewEntries&PreFormat&ExpandView&count=3000

But I'm not seeing the LPP the PTF is for.

Here is a sample from that view
<viewentry position="1.1" noteid="800207FC" children="2" descendants="2"
siblings="3">
<entrydata columnnumber="1" name="$15" category="true">
<text>730</text>
</entrydata>
</viewentry>
<viewentry position="1.1.1" unid="386386444DA41A0586257FA70073A39E"
noteid="95F4A" siblings="2">
<entrydata columnnumber="2" name="PTF_Number">
<text>SI60601</text>
</entrydata>
<entrydata columnnumber="3" name="$1">
<text/>
</entrydata>
<entrydata columnnumber="4" name="$3">
<text>
BRM-RECOVERY-THREADS-MSGCPF3878C BRMS RESTORE FROM PARA
</text>
</entrydata>
</viewentry>
<viewentry position="1.1.2" unid="76016EE1B9961A5686257FA70079222B"
noteid="95F5A" siblings="2">
<entrydata columnnumber="2" name="PTF_Number">
<text>SI60578</text>
</entrydata>
<entrydata columnnumber="3" name="$1">
<text/>
</entrydata>
<entrydata columnnumber="4" name="$3">
<text>
OSP-OTHER-F/QMHFLDMQ-MSGCPI2406 Incorrect message count
</text>
</entrydata>
</viewentry>