Sorry I'm slow on releasing these.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Whisonant" <chris.whisonant@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lotus Domino on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)" <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2015 8:39:12 AM
Subject: Re: Uninstalling a Sametime 8 server from IBM i

Sorry I hit send too soon. Here's the uninstalling on i section:

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/stwiki.nsf/xpDocViewer.xsp?lookupName=Administering+Sametime+Standard+8.5.2+documentation#action=openDocument&res_title=Uninstalling_on_IBM_i_st852&content=pdcontent

Also, for Comm server, just follow the uninstall process (from above link)
for uninstalling Sametime and just don't uninstall the actual Domino code
that would affect your other servers. Actually, you may be able to proceed
with unstalling Domino 8.5.3 from the i since that's the only server using
it and all others are on 9.0.1.

Thanks,
Chris