I am no longer an admin, but I used to 'block' incoming messages by

1) creating a dummy account with a duplicate address (incoming messages would be rejected as not being unique),

2) by putting a rule in the router to hold messages to a particular user (I am sure that makes admins of busier systems cringe - but it might work both incoming and outgoing and be relatively temporary; it would be invisible to sender and recipient, but someone would have to check the router for messages piling up, so it is not ideal.)

3) and something else that escapes me at the moment, sorry.

I don't know if there is a canned means in the Domino server to kill SMTP mail, but you might get close with some creativity. Another consideration is if you have some other device between your Domino server and the world, it might have the functionality you need baked in already.

Good luck!