I went to the Sametime website. Kind of hung around for a minute. That
kind of activity was effective. I got the pop up chat window from some
salesperson.

Chat InformationPlease do not post credit card or other sensitive data in
this window. The ibm.com privacy policy applies to information collected
through this tool. You may use the link at the bottom to review. Please
wait for your IBM Sales Consultant to respond.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Lashanda'
you: Can I get a reference of someone running IBM Sametime on IBM i?
Lashanda: Good afternoon, sure. What industry are you in and how many
users do you have? Want to make sure we are comparing correctly
you: Manufacturing. ~400. We are already running Sametime 8.something. We
want to upgrade to Sametime 9. But we'd like to get a reference of someone
running Sametime 9 on IBM i.
Lashanda: Okay, would like a reference running Sametime 9 in the Cloud or
on Premises? Can I get some information from you...
Lashanda: Name, Company, title, email and phone #. I am Lashanda by the
way
you: On premises. On IBM i.
Lashanda: okay
you: Rob Berendt, Group Dekko, Senior Systems Analyst, rob@xxxxxxxx,
Lashanda: It may take me a few minutes do you mind if I email the info?
you: That would be fine.
Lashanda: okay here's my info just in case.
http://www.ibm.com/connect/ibm/us/en/resources/lwillin/

I'm hoping that she can get me a reference.
Y'all know the difference between faith and hope, right?