I just opened a ticket, 73613,500,000.
I just put the latest cume, groups, and misc "recommended" ptfs on the os.
I also added UP08531 to 5733L85.

I am now getting:
Message ID . . . . . . : CPI93B2
Message . . . . : Software problem data for QTQSRVP2 has been detected.
Cause . . . . . : A software problem data with symptom string 5770
SP/QTQSRVP2 MOD/qtqiconv2 QTQIV2_1 on program QTQSRVP2 has been
detected.
Data dump output is being directed to spooled file 0 job
688617/QNOTES/SERVER created on system GDIHQ on 12/10/12 08:21:41.
Recovery . . . : Report the problem using the Analyze Problem (ANZPRB)
command.

Job . . : SERVER User . . : QNOTES Number . . . : 688617
Job attributes not set from locale.
Job 688617/QNOTES/SERVER started on 12/08/12 at 18:46:36 in subsystem
NOTES01 in QUSRNOTES. Job entered system on 12/08/12 at 18:46:36.
Pointer not set for location referenced.
Software problem data for QTQSRVP2 has been detected.
Dump output directed to spooled file 3, job 688617/QNOTES/SERVER created
on system GDIHQ on 12/10/12 08:19:56.
Function OVRPRTF not allowed.
Pointer not set for location referenced.
Software problem data for QTQSRVP2 has been detected.
Pointer not set for location referenced.
Software problem data for QTQSRVP2 has been detected.
Pointer not set for location referenced.
Software problem data for QTQSRVP2 has been detected.
More.

If this server dies, 'it will really hit the fan around here.