From: Walter Scanlan <wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400" <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc: domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/11/2012 04:01 PM
Subject: Re:Error Compacting ... some users mail archive file
...Encoded Data Checksum Mismatch - Attachment may be corrupted
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would try a fixup first.

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
Sent from Lotus Traveler

rob@xxxxxxxxx --- Error Compacting ... some users mail archive file
...Encoded Data Checksum Mismatch - Attachment may be corrupted ---

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 3:16 PM
Subject Error Compacting ... some users mail archive file ...Encoded
Data
Checksum Mismatch - Attachment may be corrupted

I have a user's mail archive file in a cluster on two servers. Bad news
is that
Load compact archive/a_thisuser.nsf -ZU -n -v -C
generates
Error compacting archive/a_thisuser.nsf: Encoded Data Checksum Mismatch -
Attachment may be corrupted
on both servers. Therefore it's a little late to delete one file and
replicate it from the other. Talked to the boss. Instead of worrying
about backup tapes and all that we've decided to just run a command to
delete the affected document. Let's call it an executive decision -
done.
What I want to know is what option in compact will do that?

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738