Server Name Network Address
Port
1. NOTES02/DEKKO NOTES02
TCPIP
2. QUALITY4/DEKKO QUALITY4
TCPIP
3. GDISYS02/DEKKO GDISYS02.dekko-1
TCPIP
4. SAMETIME01/DEKKO SAMETIME01.DEKKO.COM
TCPIP
5. INTERNOTES3/DEKKO INTERNOTES3.DEKKO.COM
TCPIP
6. ARCHIVE1/DEKKO ARCHIVE1.dekko-1
TCPIP
7. NOTES03/DEKKO NOTES03.dekko-1
TCPIP
8. ARCHIVE2/DEKKO archive2.dekko-1
TCPIP
9. LDAP03/DEKKO ldap03
TCPIP
A. XDEK01/DEKKOWEB XDEK01.DEKKO.COM
TCPIP
B. QUALITY3/DEKKO quality3
TCPIP
C. INTERNOTES02/DEKKO INTERNOTES02.DEKKO.COM
TCPIP
D. GDDATA/DEKKO GDDATA.dekko-1
TCPIP
E. GDI01/DEKKO GDI01.dekko-1
TCPIP
F. GDISYS01/DEKKO GDISYS01.DEKKO-1
TCPIP
10. GDSHELP/DEKKO GDSHELP.dekko-1
TCPIP
11. GDSSALES/DEKKO GDSSALES.dekko-1
TCPIP
12. QUALITY/DEKKO QUALITY.dekko-1
TCPIP
13. LDAP01/DEKKO LDAP01.dekko-1
TCPIP
14. SAMETIME02/DEKKO SAMETIME02.dekko-1
TCPIP
15. INTERNOTES/DEKKO INTERNOTES
TCPIP
16. LDAP02/DEKKO 10.10.1.237
TCPIP
Found 22 remembered address(es) in the network connection cache.

nccache flush
Flushed 22 remembered address(es) from the network connection cache.

nccache show
Found 0 remembered address(es) in the network connection cache.

trace ldap02
etermining path to server LDAP02
vailable Ports: TCPIP
hecking normal priority connection documents only...
Allowing wild card connection documents...
Enabling name service requests and probes...
Address found in local TCPIP names table for LDAP02
Connecting to LDAP02/DEKKO over TCPIP
Using address 'ldap02.dekko-1' for LDAP02/DEKKO on TCPIP
Requesting IP Address for ldap02.dekko-1 from DNS
DNS returned address 10.10.1.237 for ldap02.dekko-1
Connected to server LDAP02/DEKKO
Attempting Authenticated Connection
Compression is Disabled
Encryption is Disabled

nccache show
Found 0 remembered address(es) in the network connection cache.

It's no longer using "last remembered address".