WAY back when Domino first shipped on IBM i, we delivered RPG wrappers for
the Domino C APIs, they wrapped the HiTest APIs which Stopped shipping in
Domino 5.x
Rob, you asked me back in 2002 with those APIs having gone away how can
Domino be accessed from RPG.

Back then I gave you a few options.

1. LEI,
Really not accessing Domino data directly, but forcing Domino to
sync with a DB2 table which can then be read by RPG.

2. Use the Old RPG wrappers as updated by a Vendor.
IBM handed off the code for the wrappers to BlueNotes then
Triangle Group , but I don't know who owns this code now.
http://powermywebsite.com/nesystems/?page_id=144 is a
link to the software.

3. Wrap the C api's manually.
Here is a link to a sample.

http://www.mcpressonline.com/programming/apis/notes-c-api-with-rpg-iv.html

Sorry for the age but the information is still
valid.

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
Office: 1 720 342 5837