Anyone address the following? If so, how?

(0day) IBM Lotus Domino Server Controller Authentication Bypass Remote
Code Execution Vulnerability
Zero Day Initiative's (ZDI) released a public announcement concerning a
vulnerability in IBM's Lotus Domino Server. The Domino server uses a user
supplied COOKIEFILE path variable to retrieve stored credentials when
authenticating the user. An attacker could supply a UNC path as the
COOKIEFILE where they control both the "known good credentials" and the
challenge credentials, thereby insuring a match. Successful exploitation
of this vulnerability could allow the attacker to execute arbritary code
as the SYSTEM user. IBM has not released a patch for this vulnerability,
yet, but they do offer means to mitigate the problem. The administrator
can set a console password, thus providing another layer of authentication
and can limit the available commands in the console. Restricting access to
port 2050/tcp on the servers running Domino Server to only the authorized
hosts that need access to the Domino Servers can further mitigate this
vulnerability.
http://www.zerodayinitiative.com/advisories/ZDI-11-110/