We had an issue with Trend a few months ago & after spending hours with
their tech-support, we decided the easiest thing to do would be un-install
Trend and do a fresh install.

We recently upgraded our Domino server to 8.5.1 & now want to install
Trend. I downloaded smd_as400_b3594.zip, smd_30_i5OS_os400_en_patch6.zip,
& VSAPI-i5OS-DLL-8.700-1004.ZIP

My first concern is the install instructions do not mention Domino 8, but
I have read that some of you are running it on Domino 8.

I also do not see any savf's on the b3594.zip, that seems odd since in the
patch & the VSAPI there are. I would think that a install would install a
license program on the I-Series. Then in the patch readme it says "FTP
the patch installer to a directory on the i5/OS or OS/400", what exactly
is the "patch installer"? I emailed Trend yesterday morning & have not
heard back from them. Does anyone have some more detailed instructions on
how to install Trend or any words of wisdom on doing the install?

I have always had issues when installing/updating this product.

Thanks

Steve Jones