We are currently using 7.0.3, getting ready to update to 8.5.1 in about
30 days.

Our servers run mostly Domino applications with a handful of Notes
applications. No email. I also have ST, LEI, and QP.

I missed this email so I'm sorry for the delay....FYI - I attended an
Lotus Admin on the iSeries class that you gave for IBM back in Atlanta
about a decade or so ago.......

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
SGCI
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Elitism
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone
at the bottom.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
neccesarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.