Sametime 8.5 should be coming out in the next few months. Until then, you
must keep running ST 8.0.2 on Domino 8.0.2.

Thanks,
Chris
Personal Blog: http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com
Work Blog: http://www.bleedyellow.com/blogs/lotusnut

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:42 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's the buzz on a version of Sametime compatible with Domino 8.5? On i
6.1?
What's the buzz with a version of Domino Fax for iSeries with Domino 8.5?
On i 6.1?

Should I multiversion and have the Sametime and Domino Fax for iSeries
continue to run 8.0.2?

Good thing I put those on their own servers underneath WRKDOMSVR.
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/resources/releasesupport.pdf

Also saw that I need to ensure I have the latest Trend patches.

Version 3.0 Patch 5 - Build 5515
Patch 5 for ScanMail for Domino 3.0 provides the following
enhancement:
Patch 5 enables ScanMail for Domino 3.0 to support the operating
system version V6R1 with Domino Server R 8.5 installed.

http://www.trendmicro.com/ftp/documentation/readme/smd_30_i5OS_os400_en_patch5_readme.txt

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108