I saw that. But if I read it correctly, this was in a simulated
environment in a test lab. Just wondering if anyone has been successful
with it in real life.

Phil

Chris Whisonant <chris.whisonant@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+ptrumschlag=niscoseals.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/22/2009 12:41 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Domino on 400 with Citrix

Google notes 8.0.2 citrix 64-bit

You can get well over 100 users on a single citrix box. The reason for
25 limit in past was the 4gb mem limit on 32 bit windows.

Chris
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com
http://www.bleedyellow.com/blogs/lotusnut

Sent from my iPhone