Hi Nathan,

The steps you are choosing " File | Replication | New Replica" will always
create a full new replica of server mail file on the users machine.

If you have copied the old replica of the mail file under local mail
directory on new machine, right click on the replica icon on the
workspace and select Replication - Replicate and choose Replicate via
background Replicator. This will replicate only the new changes and not
the complete mail file again.

Regards
Kapil Kumar
Manager - System Management
CSC Internal ASIA Lotus Collaborative Services

GOS I Office: India: +91-(0)120-470 3716 | USA: 1-302-781-1010 Extn.
3716 | UK: +44 (0) 870 850 3512 Extn.3716 | Mobile: 91-9873196681 |
KKumar21@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com

CSC â This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose â Computer Sciences Corporation India
Pvt Ltd â 7th,Floor, Block 1B, DLF IT Park, Sivaji Garden, Moonlight Stop,
Nandambakkam Post, Ramapuram, Chennai-600 089.