Title: Domino 8 upgrade requirements/implementation on System i
Date: December 11, 2008 (Tuesday)
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 pm Eastern US time (GMT -4)
Conference URL: http://www.webdialogs.com/join/?schedid=8732769

Audio by phone:
Please use the RSVP link to register, the dial-in and your unique pin will
then be e-mailed.
RSVP link: https://www.myrcplus.com/rsvp-index.asp?BWebID=&CID=7952274
Please dial in 5-10 minutes early to allow time for registration of all
participants before the presentation starts.

Session Details
This Webcast will cover hardware, software and PTF requirements when
upgrading to Domino 8 on System i. We will also cover the implementation
and benefit of the new ODS for Domino 8.x,

When RSVPing and Dialing In
When RSVPing, you will be requested to provide your name, company, e-mail
address and phone number. Once you register, you will be provided with the
toll-free dial-in numbers along with a unique pin.

When dialing in the day of the Webcast, you will need your unique pin and
passcode 114959. You will need a touch tone phone to be able to ask
questions. The presentation will be recorded and (in potentially edited
form) made available via the web page containing dial-in numbers above.

You can find an up-to-date schedule of upcoming Open Mic calls and Webcast
calls, as well as links to slides and recordings from past calls, here:

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=899&uid=swg27011126

Open Mic calls are Question & Answer sessions with a panel of subject
matter experts covering your questions without going thru a slide
presentation.
Webcasts are slide presentations by a single presenter followed by
Questions & Answers related to the material covered, as time permits.

Please remember to book your calendar for this call. We look forward to
talking with you!

The IBM Lotus Notes/Domino System i Team