I notice you have two smtpclientdebug entries in your notes.ini

Perhaps remove the first one and then restart the router

Bob

From:
rob@xxxxxxxxx
To:
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
10/23/2008 03:57 PM
Re: upping the logging level
Sent by:
domino400-bounces+rlaing=gemko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't see anything like that.
[Notes]
Directory=/INTERNOTES02/Data
KitType=2
NPN=1
UNICODE_DISPLAY=1
FaultRecovery_Build=Release 8.0.2
SHARED_MAIL=0
DisableLDAPOnAdmin=0
Passthru_LogLevel=0
Console_LogLevel=2
DefaultMailTemplate=mail8.ntf
Preferences=32
'ServerTasks=RnRMgr,COLSRV400,Update,IMAP,LDAP,POP3,AMgr,AdminP,CalConn,Replica,Router,Sched,DIIOP,SMDemf,SMDreal,SMDsch,SMDmon
ServerTasks=RnRMgr,COLSRV400,Update,IMAP,LDAP,POP3,AMgr,AdminP,CalConn,Replica,Router,Sched,DIIOP,SMDemf,SMDreal,SMDsch,SMDmon
RouterDisableReadersField=1
; '
ServerTasks=COLSRV400,Update,IMAP,LDAP,POP3,AMgr,AdminP,CalConn,Replica,Router,Sched
ServerTasksAt1=Catalog,Design
ServerTasksAt2=UpdAll
ServerTasksAt3=Object Info -Full
ServerTasksAt5=Statlog
KillProcess=1
TCPIP=TCP,0,15,0,,12288
Serial1=XPC,1,15,0,
Serial2=XPC,2,15,0,
MailType=0
$$HasLANPort=1
Ports=TCPIP
LOG_REPLICATION=0
LOG_SESSIONS=0
ExistingServerName=CN=NOTES01/O=DEKKO
KeyFilename=/INTERNOTES02/Data/inter02.id
ServerKeyFileName=inter02.id
MailServer=CN=INTERNOTES02/O=DEKKO
Domain=DEKKO
Admin=LocalDomainAdmins
Timezone=5
DST=1
DSTLaw=3, 2, 1, 11, 1, 1
FaultRecovery=1
TemplateSetup=800201
Setup=800200
ServerSetup=800200
TCPIP_TcpIpAddress=0,208.87.180.27
ServerName=INTERNOTES02/DEKKO
NAMELOOKUP_TRUST_DIRCAT=0
CleanSetup=1
PhoneLog=2
Log=log.nsf, 1, 0, 7, 40000
FormulaTimeout=120
NSF_QUOTA_METHOD=2
TRANSLOG_AutoFixup=1
TRANSLOG_UseAll=0
TRANSLOG_Style=0
TRANSLOG_Performance=2
TRANSLOG_Status=0
ServerNameNative=050A0E9AC9D5E3C5D9D5D6E3C5E2F0F261C4C5D2D2D6
CRASH_REMOVE_DATA=1
CRASH_LOGFILE_KB=10240
FILE_RETENTION_DAYS=30
MAILTIMEOUT=1
ServerController=0
UPDATE_TIMER=12/02/2003 08:48:42
SCHEDULE_VERSION=4
SCHEDULE_VERSION_MINOR=8
MTEnabled=1
LDAPNoAutoStartRepairDIT=1
LDAPSERVER=ldap://internotes02.dekko.com:389
LDAPSERVERSSL=ldap://internotes02.dekko.com:0
SERVER_CLUSTER_ON=1
EventSetup=800200
DominoConfigLevel=1
CATALOG_UPDATED_BY_BUILD=510
FileDlgDirectory=/INTERNOTES02/Data
NSF_Buffer_Pool_Size_MB=300
CLEANUP_EVENTS4_MESSAGES_VIEW=0
CLEANUP_EVENTS4_STATS_VIEW=0
FAULT_ANALYZER_ENABLED=0
SCHEDULE_DB_BOSS=1
DELETE_DUPLICATE_PUID_NOTES=0
DDMSetup=800200
ADMINP_LAST_SAVED_POLICY_TIME=10/22/2008 14:42:04
ADMINP_LAST_SAVED_USER_TIME=10/22/2008 14:41:34
ADMINP_LAST_SAVED_DIRECTORY_TIME=10/23/2008 14:40:43
CRASH_MSGSIZE_MB=20
CRASH_NSDSIZE_MB=10
smtpclientdebug=0
debugrouter=0
debug_threadid=0
SMDSkipDBEvent=1
DB2_DBS_PER_SCHEMA=10
CLEANUP_EVENTS4_ON_FIRST_NIGHT=0
CLEANUP_DDM_NUMB_AND_PAR=0
CLEANUP_EVENTS4_DDMFILTERS_VIEW=0
CLEANUP_EVENTS4_DDMCONFIG_VIEW=0
CLEANUP_EVENTS4_METHODS_VIEW=0
debug_tcp_resolver=0
DB2QUERYVIEWROWLIMIT=500
DB2_PW_EXP_ALARM_DAYS_PRIOR=15
LAST_DOMINO_TIME=006D0A73852574EB
ServerRestarted=0
EXTMGR_ADDINS=SMDext
ScanMailInstallPath=/QIBM/UserData/trend/SMD/
SmStopMail=1
SMTPClientDebug=1
JrnlEnbld=0