Timothy, I agree with Walter's reply back on the list. I doubt the Server's
RAM is the issue on this one - unless the 4GB isn't just allocated to
Domino. With you only having 3/4 of a processor, I would start here to
improve the issue. I would suggest pulling another 1/4 processor from the
other LPAR(s) on the system (assuming they're not all too heavily utilized).
You should be able to get the admin to bump this up on the fly. Hopefully
the admin will at least let you get some more cpu at least temporarily.

Let us know....
Chris

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:24 PM, Timothy Briley <tlbriley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>