----- Original Message -----
From: Walter Scanlan
To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
Cc: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 ; domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Server Documents - Domino Release

Your server configuration is correct, What is the status of the adminp request?

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
WPLC products for System i
507-286-6088
Cell: 507-990-4539
wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/05/2007 10:24 AM

I think we're on the right track. In the adminp database I see
Place Server's Notes Build Number into Server Record