I just ran TELL ADMINP PROCESS ALL on all servers.
Now that one "performed action".
And I ran replicate from the admin server to the other two.
Got another adminp request from the other server to update it's build
number.
So I am running another tell adminp process all.
Then I replicated to the other servers again. Now we're all at 7.0.2FP2.

Do I need to schedule a "process" or some such thing?