Ok, I think I hosed myself good. Have this other domain. 3 servers in
this other domain. The other day I noticed that one of the server
documents had a replication or save conflict. So I "thought" I deleted
the replication or save conflict. Apparently I trashed the main server
document. So now I fire up the server and I am getting:
12/05/2007 05:50:04 Configuration Error: Server record not found. The
Server Name in ID file [CN=SAMETIME03/O=DEKKOWEB], does not match any
Server found in the Domino Directory. Check that the Server name field in
the Server record is a hierarchical name.
[492673:05132:00002-00000038] Server exiting: The Domino Directory does
not contain a server document for this server

I tried opening up the directory on the other servers and apparently
replication is now doing a bang up job of getting data around for all the
servers are missing that server document.

Oh well, back to recovery media.

Failing that, what is the recommended method of recovery? The server was
rarely if ever used. However, it was configured for Sametime. This is
our domain in our DMZ. Three servers: Main web server, QuickPlace server
(used), Sametime server (rarely if ever used). We use our internal
sametime server for most stuff.

Rob Berendt

This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].