At a large IBM/Lotus conference last January in Orlando, I picked up some
sample code that uses Ajax to read a calendar and display in a browser.
Sounds like it might suit your needs with some modification.  There's over
1100 lines of JavaScript code in it and it took me a while to modify for
our purposes.  If you're comfortable with JavaScript it might be something
worth looking at.  Contact me off-line and I can forward the database to
you.

Bob

DStrong@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rlaing=gemko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/30/2006 01:33 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Display resource reservations

We are a hospital here that has a screen in the lobby that displays todays
meetings.  The current method we use is to show a web page of the resource
reservations.  You have to go to that web page, select all rooms, and size
it to the screen.  You then have to manually go through this same process
every so often to pick up any new reservations.  If you setup some kind of
auto refresh on the web page, it returns to the base page, not the all
rooms, sized to the screen.

 We would like to find some kind of an application or other method to
display this in a manor like you see in airports or some hotels.  It does
not have to be a notes application, just read the Notes database.  It
might
be as simple as this new RSS (well new to me) feed, or much more complex.
We are running 6.5.5.  Any ideas are more than welcome.

Some kind of scrolling application that we could display on a conventional
TV screen would be the ultimate answer.

Thanks
Doug

Doug Strong