Can anyone help

Currently some of our data bases have had a lot more data added to them and
consequently our rebuild of views is failing  with insufficient disk space.
As you can see from the message below the folder is C:\WINNT\TEMP\ - my
question is can this folder be changed to a different disk ?

11/12/2006 11:11:06 PM  Unable to use optimized view rebuild for view 'By
Store' due to insufficient disk space at C:\WINNT\TEMP\notesC839B6. Need
approximately 3913 MB for this view. Using standard rebuild instead.

Cheers
         George

George  T Willmott
Infrastructure & iSeries Manager

ETHEL AUSTIN LIMITED
SCHOOL LANE
KNOWSLEY
MERSEYSIDE
L34 9GJ

Phone   01514772299
Mobile  07973390760
e-mail    george_willmott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website  www.ethelaustin.co.uk

service is powered by MessageLabs.
The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
information which is confidential and/or covered by legal, professional or
other  privilege (or other similar rules or laws). If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain
this message or any part of it. Nor should you take any action with reference
to it.
If  you  have  received this email in error please notify us immediately by
calling telephone number +44   (0)151 546 7621.