It sounds like you might be looking for the NotesSQL, the Lotus Notes ODBC
driver. This runs on Wintel and reads/writes to Notes DBs through a Notes
client (I think).
Info here:

http://www-142.ibm.com/software/sw-lotus/products/product4.nsf/wdocs/notessqlhome
and here:

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/notesua.nsf/3de7b470dac9e56b852569ac0059d6c1/94e14b09320416c7852569df005a97c9?OpenDocument
I have not used it except for messing around. Good luck.

Tom
Tom Kreimer
Information Alternatives

...I want to "push" data to the Domino server. I was told that I need
a Domino ODBC driver to be running.

Anybody got a link to where I can find an ODBC connector that runs on a
Domino/400 server and a System i server?

Thanks