Ok Chris, I will bite.  What is an Internet Site Document?

Thanks
Doug

Doug Strong
Systems Administrator
St Peter's Hospital
2475 Broadway
Helena MT 59601
(406) 444-2125

Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+dstrong=stpetes.org@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/21/2005 02:30 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: default url to go into mail

Rob,

Just put the path relative to the data directory. For instance, mine is:

/intranet/home.nsf/Home?OpenForm

If you leave iwaredir.nsf in the root, you would just need /iwaredir.nsf.

Are you not using Internet Sites documents yet? Shame on you...  =)

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
09/21/2005 04:23:49 PM:

> Ok I found the help as below.  However, I believe I am missing some
> incredibly easy step.  I suspect I have to take my new iwaredir.nsf file

> created from the iwaredir.ntf template and stick it somewhere like
Server
> Document, Internet Protocols, HTTP, Mapping, Home URL:
>
> True?  If so what, and what is the exact layout?
> And then do a tell http restart?
>

> Domino Web Access users can access their mail files using Domino Web
> Access Redirect. With Domino Web Access Redirect, users do not need to
> know the name of their mail file and  mail server, they need only know
the
> name of the Domino Web Access Redirect server. Domino Web Access
Redirect