Chris  PMR.  21019 278

 The following PTFs where  not part of a V5R2 CUME are not loaded
automatically and there are others for TCP/IP etc.
This info is about 8 months old, I have not checked to see if these PTFs
have been added.

 I am sure there are many TCP/IP PTFs that you do not have!

MF34027
MF34012
MF33996
MF33620
MF33525

I put my money on close-wait time-out is at 120 needs to be changed to 0.
We did it on  the FLY 8 months ago
and have not looked back.

 You can also packet sniff it to see if the  FIN/ACK is sent/received, as
evidence of changing this value.

How many Open port 1352 connections can you see that have a close wait
status?

Sean