mailto:dmull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+dmull=lititzmutual.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/14/2005 10:19 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

        To:     Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Email can't send to one domain

CFGTCP Option1 will show you the IP information. Option 12 will show you
the Domain information.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             dmull@lititzmutua
             l.com

             domino400-bounces         Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

             +mwalter=hanoverw         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             ire.com@midrange.                                          cc

             com
                                                                   Subject

                                       Re: Email can't send to one domain
             06/14/2005 10:07
             AM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

What is the equivalent of IPCONFIG /ALL on an AS400?   Is there a command
to view all the TCP/IP settings for this one AS400 and see if they are
correct?

Debra K. Mull
Network Administrator
Lititzmutual Insurance Company

mailto:dmull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+dmull=lititzmutual.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/14/2005 10:02 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400