SMTPDebugIO, I believe

Patrick

             rob@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:
             domino400-bounces                                          To
             +ptrapp=nex-tech.         Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
             com@xxxxxxxxxxxx          <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06/13/2005 03:28                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: 550 <yyy@xxxxxxx>... Relaying
                                       denied. Please check    your  email
                                       first.
             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

1 - Should that be SMTPIODebug or SMTPDebugIO?
2 - The recipient responded.  He did get the email.  Now I have to see if
the original client can send or if it was a burp in the server.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/13/2005 03:24 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: 550 <yyy@xxxxxxx>... Relaying denied. Please check your     email
first.

I added the following to the notes.ini:
SMTPIODebug=3
SMTPDebug=2
Then I sent another message (with trace entire path).

Misc events shows:
06/13/2005 15:14:05   Router: Transferred 1 messages to
CLASSICCITYTOOL.COM (host mx.CLASSICCITYTOOL.COM) via SMTP
06/13/2005 15:14:08   Router: Transferred 1 messages to GDISYS01/DEKKO via

Notes

Routing events shows:
06/13/2005 15:14:04   Router: Transferring mail to domain
CLASSICCITYTOOL.COM (host mx.CLASSICCITYTOOL.COM [12.227.130.100]) via
SMTP
06/13/2005 15:14:05   Router: Transferred 1 messages to
CLASSICCITYTOOL.COM (host mx.CLASSICCITYTOOL.COM) via SMTP
06/13/2005 15:14:07   Router: Message 006F1494 transferred to
mx.CLASSICCITYTOOL.COM for xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via SMTP
06/13/2005 15:14:08   Router: Transferred 1 messages to GDISYS01/DEKKO via

Notes
06/13/2005 15:14:08   Router: Transferring mail to GDISYS01/DEKKO via
Notes
06/13/2005 15:14:13   Router: Message 006F27F7 transferred to
GDISYS01/DEKKO for Rob Berendt/DEKKO@DEKKO via Notes

Now I am:
- Waiting for the recepient to respond to see if they got the mail
- if they did, now I am wondering if it was
--> rebooting the Domino server
--> something about the other user here who sent the email

I did see a reference to changing your email address in your location
document, saving it, then changing it back; for a similar problem.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

gregg.eldred@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/13/2005 03:12 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: 550 <yyy@xxxxxxx>... Relaying denied. Please check your email first.

Rob:

I posted a response on Notes Net. Let me know if that helped or not.

Gregg