mtstore.nsf is 53MB and has approximately 3000 documents.

No, I haven't run the purge against it.  Thanks for the suggestion.

I agree wholeheartedly regarding the upgrade, but it's not on the schedule
for a little while yet.  Good to know about the fixes, but I'm curious as
to why I would suddenly need them.

Since I sent the original request, I've seen the MTC task bouncing.  It
will drop to nothing, then run back up to 50% or so.  Maybe I've got a
funky document in the database.

Appreciate the insights.
Patrick

             seanmurphy@bedbat
             h.com
             domino400-bounces         domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             +ptrapp=nex-tech.                                          cc
             com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re:MTC task
             06/02/2005 12:35
             PM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

Patrick,

Couple of things. How big is the mtstore.nsf?

You have been running it for a while.  Have you run  MTC purge?

"tell mtc purge 35" to purge data older then 35 days  or other interval 14
days etc.

Also 6.0.2CF1 is dated might be time for an upgrade.

There are fixes for MTC.  You also can blow away the MTC database.

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/r5fixlist.nsf/Search?SearchView&Query=MTC&SearchOrder=0&Start=1&Count=100

Sean Murphy
IT Messaging/Domino Intranet
Bed Bath & Beyond