I've always been at ND6 and this is the procedure Lotus Support gave me...

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
05/27/2005 08:57:06 AM:

> Chris wrote:
>
> > Here is my procedure for one of my servers. There is a technote about
> > this.
> >
> > ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(PATH)
> > VALUE('/QIBM/UserData/LOTUS/NOTES:/QIBM/ProdData/LOTUS/NOTES:
> > /lotus/domino/hqapp01')
> >

> > SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(QNOTES/FIXUP) PARM('-F''/lotus/domino/hqapp01'))
> > JOBQ(QSAVE) USER(QNOTES) CPYENVVAR(*YES)
> >
> > SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(QNOTES/UPDALL) PARM('-R''/lotus/domino/hqapp01'))
> > JOBQ(QSAVE) USER(QNOTES) CPYENVVAR(*YES)
>
> Isn't this the (old) procedure for R5?
> If so, why would you prefer it over the pgm RUNDOMCMD?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Arjen ter Horst
>
> Lotus Domino administrator
> InformatiseringsCentrum
> Saxion Hogescholen Enschede - Deventer
> T: +31 (0)53 487 1579 / (0)6 53804192
> F: +31 (0)53 4305017
> E: a.terhorst@xxxxxxxxx
> W: www.saxion.nl
>
> domino400-bounces+a.terhorst=saxion.nl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 27-05-2005
> 14:44:18:
>
> > Here is my procedure for one of my servers. There is a technote about
> > this.
> >
> > ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(PATH)
> > VALUE('/QIBM/UserData/LOTUS/NOTES:/QIBM/ProdData/LOTUS/NOTES:
> > /lotus/domino/hqapp01')
> >

> > SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(QNOTES/FIXUP) PARM('-F''/lotus/domino/hqapp01'))
> > JOBQ(QSAVE) USER(QNOTES) CPYENVVAR(*YES)
> >
> > SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(QNOTES/UPDALL) PARM('-R''/lotus/domino/hqapp01'))
> > JOBQ(QSAVE) USER(QNOTES) CPYENVVAR(*YES)
> >
> > Chris Whisonant
> > Comporium
> > Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
> > IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions
V5R2
> > IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
> > 803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
> > http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/
> >
> > domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on

> > You

> > > parm('NAMES.NSF'
> > >
> > > Note: -B will be neglected, when you are converting the ODS.
> > > Compact will automatically run as -C (copy style) to convert the
ODS.