Option 2.5:  If using a different port is troublesome for your users, put a
link on another page to the DWA -- include the port number in the link and
point it at a MailJump-type page (example can be found in the Sandbox).

Patrick

domino400-bounces+ptrapp=nex-tech.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/21/2005
01:03:21 PM:

> The backend Domino server can be on any supported operating system
> platform. The following front-end servers are supported:
> IBM HTTP Server on AIX, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000 Server.
>
> Microsoft IIS on Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 Server.
>

> Couple of possible options:
> 1: You can move your web sites under the Domino's HTTP engine
> (data\domino\http directory) and use web configurations to control which
> site is displayed upon request.
> 2: Define Domino to use a port other than 80 for DWA.  Users will need to
> know to specify the port.
> 3: Add another NIC on a different subnet and use that for DWA and the
> Domino HTTP engine.
>
> Hope these ideas help provide a path.
>
> Regards,
> Eric Waters