Rob,

Thanks for your reply, but did you intend to post the source for the
DOMWEEKEND program?

Thanks,

Curtis Strouse
North American Stainless

             rob@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:
             domino400-bounces                                          To
             +cstrouse=northam         Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
             ericanstainless.c         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             om@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/07/2005 05:23          Re: automate compact, fixup and
             PM                        updall

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

1 - QNOTES must have *JOBCTL.
2 - ADDJOBSCDE
 Command  . . . . . . . . . . . :   SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(DOMWEEKEND))
JOB(DOMWEEK
END) JOBD(GDISYS/BACKUP) INLLIBL(*JOBD)

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

cstrouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/04/2005 03:28 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
automate compact, fixup and updall

Rob,

You recently said that your company uses a program to automate compact,
fixup and updall.  If you wouldn't mind posting the code I would put it to
good use.

"Our program uses Domino api's to retrieve a list of all the domino
servers

on a system.  Bring them down, do the compact, fixup and updall and then
bring the servers back up.  It spawns a separate job for each server.  I
could probably post that code if there's an interest."

Thanks,

Curtis Strouse
North American Stainless