I don't think they would be able to unless they authenticate.

Are you talking about allowing them to query the LDAP schema or to
authenticate to Sametime?

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
12/27/2004 10:21:32 AM: