>From what I was told regarding this, Domino 6.x and higher will still be
available, but you will not be able to order the program as an AS/400
application, you will only be able to order Domino via Passport Advantage.
 It is a licensing and distribution issue.  You may want to verify this
with your IBM business partner of course.

Hope that helps,

Keith Blazek
MIS Coordinator