Hello all,

Last week I posted a couple of questions regarding iNotes web access. I
realized that I had to enable the HTTP service on the Domino server.  This
means that I had to drop my HTTP Apache server. Is there a way that I can
either use both, or serve my intranet pages from within Domino? I have my
Domino server on one interface and thought I had my HTTP server on another.
However when I key the IP Address of my HTTP server, I get the Notes/Domino
page instead of my intranet home page.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Mark

Mark D. Walter