someone mapped a drive and edited the file from Windows, you lost all your
control characters.

You can either edit it via Navigator and correct it or restore it from
backup.

Walter Scanlan
Advisory Software Engineer
Domino For iSeries
Internet  WSCANLAN@xxxxxxxxxx
CLP R4, R5 and Domino 6
Phone 507-286-6088

Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/19/2004 09:54 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400