Hello all,

We currently use the Notes client exclusively. We would also like to be
able to access our databases from the web. We also have users interested in
using Outlook. I cannot find a definitive guide in the documentation or on
the IBM/Lotus sites. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Domino Version 5.12 soon upgrading to 6.5. OS/400 version V5R2.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst