Yes, I am using the Connect Client.  You were misinformed.

Benjamin Franklin

Robert Laing <rlaing@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/11/2003 01:31 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Sametime integration

Rob

I was under the impression the Sametime server field in the person doc in
the NAB was necessary for the Sametime Client -- are you not using the
Connect Client ?  Or am I wrong about that field being necessary for that
?

Robert Laing
Project Manager/Solution Developer
GEMKO Information Group, Inc.