   Heuristics are basically something that the Symantec anti-spam = gateway
   (and others like Trend) use to "test" a message for what it believe= s to
   be spam. I have up to 5 levels with Symantec and I am just using level= 2
   detection.

   Kind of a "smart" anti-spam techno= logy...

   Chris Whisonant
   Comporium
   Senior&n= bsp;Mid-Range Systems Administrator
   IBM eServer Cert= ified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solu   tions V5R2
   IBM Certified Associate System Admin= istrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
   803.32= 6.7270 (W)
   803.326.6142 (F)
   chris.whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<B= R>