All:

Thanks for the responses. I will try them out today - looking at IE6 and the
patches. Also, I'll see if it is consistent across mail files.

Bob - I *think* that there is a line in the notes.ini that has an entry such as
QNND*, I suppose to get rid of this error, just rem out the line and restart
the Domino server?

Thanks.

Gregg