not on iseries site... but lotus:

Regards,

Casey Dudding
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
CLP R5 Application Development / System Administration
The Atlantic Group
Tel:  757-233-7531
Email:  cduddingNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Those who are tardy do not get fruit cup." - Nurse Diesel

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/15/2003 03:01 PM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400