Thanks for the update.  Technote mentioned that it was primarily a R5
issue.  But it is happening on our R6 server.  Probably the circumstances
though, bringing the server down wrong or some such thing.  I'll talk to
our developer who is doing a lot of interfacing from Domino to DB2 and see
what he thinks.

Benjamin Franklin

Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/15/2003 09:09 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400